Do you need advice about an issue at work or about someone who works for you?
Contact Burtonwoods for accurate and timely advice.
Burtonwoods works with both employees and employers on a range of UK employment law issues, contentious and non-contentious, including
- Contracts of employment
- Disciplinary and dismissal processes
- Disputes, including about pay
- Transfers of businesses (TUPE)
- Time off work
- Maternity parental and statutory rights
- Discrimination and harassment
- Flexible working
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
Burtonwoods provides accurate, sympathetic, effective and practical advice on employment law problems.
We aim to manage and resolve workplace disputes without recourse to litigation whenever possible, as this usually offers a more cost effective and speedy resolution.
If you are an employer we will help you set things up right from the start, resolve problems quickly and efficiently, avoid claims, and save you money and time.
If you are an employee we will explain your rights, help to protect your position and make sure you are fairly compensated if there is a problem.
- You will deal directly with an experienced, named solicitor in the firm
- We provide a cost effective service which is tailored to your requirements
- We will keep you up to date with progress on your case
Call us on 0207 636 2448 for a quote and more information on our advice about employment law. Or send us an enquiry using the form on the contact page.