Is your business moving to new premises? Do you need advice about a commercial lease?
Contact Burtonwoods for expert and effective advice.
Burtonwoods has extensive experience in handling commercial leases, whether for the landlord or the tenant. You can help protect your investment and your business by taking professional advice when leasing, buying, selling, or mortgaging your commercial premises.
We offer legal advice on:
- Lease, sale, purchase, lease renewal and mortgage of offices, shops, hotels and restaurants
- Residential property development
- Sale or purchase by auction of commercial property
We advise business owners and managers about all aspects of commercial conveyancing including:
- Review and advice on the Heads of Terms to ensure nothing has been missed
- Advice on other terms you may want to achieve at the start of the deal
- Pre contract work such as investigation of title
- Negotiation of lease terms which are suitable to your needs
- Advising you about the legal terms of the lease so that you fully understand your rights and obligations
- Post contract work such as registration of title, dealing with Companies House and payment of Stamp Duty Land Tax
Commercial considerations are paramount in deciding which specific arrangements are suitable for your business. Burtonwoods will work with you to achieve the arrangement and terms that are right for your business.
We will ensure that your rights as commercial landlord or leaseholder are fully protected in your lease. We can also help with finding solutions if you are in dispute about your commercial premises.
- You will deal directly with a named conveyancing lawyer in the firm
- We will deal with your transaction proactively and expertly
- We provide a cost effective service which is tailored to your requirements
Contact us on 0207 636 2448 for a free estimate and more information on our commercial conveyancing services. Or send us an enquiry using the form on the contact page.
We will explain the process and give you the information you need to move to the next step.